Thursday, September 13, 2012

Befriending the Tough Chick

There's those girls in every grade. You know them well, and probably hated them or were them in school. The tough girl. The biggest and baddest girl in the grade. I hated those girls when I was in middle school and avoided them in high school.

Now, It's my job to befriend her. In the 8th grade, we have 2 girls who are the biggest troublemakers of the grade. One, is actually a pretty nice girl, but has to have this front up in order to survive. The other, is plain trouble.

The real troublesome one, has decided recently to hate me again. She tried to get past me for being late to lunch by writing a fake pass in her agenda book and trying to say that her teacher made her late. I only knew it was fake because the Lunch Aide saw the girl write the pass. I mean seriously? She wouldn't confess until I threatened to walk her around the school to find the teacher. And then she had the nerve to think that lying to me and forcing me to threaten her would give her a free pass. She also convinced another student to do the same thing she did.
Lesson: Do not make the sercurity guard mad. She will take you to the office and give you over to the Admin.
Result: Lunch Detention.

The other girl, the...I'll call her the nice one. She was walking in the hall today, with an open cup of water. Another young girl came racing down the hallway and smashed into her. So, because she was in front of all her friends, she started yelling and making a ruckus. She threatened the younger girl that she was going to smash her face in after school. She said this in my presence and then again said it to me in the presence of one of her friends while in the bathroom. I do bathroom checks. I had to report her to the Admin. If I had not done this, the "nice" girl would have really waited after school to smash in the other girl's face.

Result: Being dragged to office, given a warning. The girl got on her bus and went home. Crisis averted easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment