Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Elections at School

Weekly Highlights:
  • Professional Day - Had to work but there were no kids
  • Election Day- No School/No Work
  • Wednesday: Lots of Dark Circles on Staff Faces

Professional Day was interesting, I had been complaining all weekend about having to work when there was no work to be done. I say it was interesting because I got to see how the school runs when no kids are around. Let me tell you, so totally peaceful.

Election Day was a no school day since all the schools are used as polling places. I got to go to one of my old elementary schools. Nostalgia galore for sure.

Today, there are a lot of happy and sad faces. There are dark circles under the eyes of most adults in the building because they all stayed up to watch the outcome of the election. People are happy, people are sad, but I just wish I had gotten more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment