Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Detention Detention!

3 kids in Detention today.

One claims he didn't do anything. He says he accidentally fell on a kid's leg and they took the other kid's word that he did it on purpose. Who knows, it may be true. This kid apparently hasn't been in trouble since the 6th grade. The other kid apparently has a parent on the PTA board. If it's true this is very unsettling, if it's not then he's lying. A delimma to put on the backburner I suppose.

One kid is in detention for horseplaying and insubordination. She's doing pretty well except that with one of the other girls in the room, they are playing aroudn too much...unfortunately this means I'm going to have to give a bad report. That sux for me. This job is a hard one only for the fact that authority is so kind of hard to have. How does one balance how much to press they authority?

Lastly, a girl slapped a boy because he was annoying her. I mean....wow.....dejavu. I did this too. Same grade and everything. Except, he punched me in the stomach after i grabbed him. We didn't get detention, we got suspension, a whole day. I never did it again, but this kid is trouble. Real trouble. She gets suspended all the time, she thinks causing trouble is nothing. It really truly bothers me. She's got a troubled family life, but hey, most people do these days, so its no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment