Monday, June 4, 2012

Final Exams etc

Today is review day in my school. We start final exams tomorrow. I fully expect today to be a rowdy day. All the troublemakers are in school today, but that's no garuntee that they will stay in school. They like to leave after 3rd or 4th period. Children think that there will be no punishment to themselves but they never realize until they have 20/20 hindsight that they've hurt themselves. Their friends don't realize they've messed up their lives either until much later or they blame others. The success or ruination of your life starts the minute you know right from wrong. You cannot blame someone else for your choices or blame your parents. In the end, you make your own choices and your own life, make good choices and learn from your mistakes.

On another note, the kids at this school seem to think I have cute smile. Being female, I always have to be careful how I interact with the kids. It's alright for them to think I have a cute smile as long as that's it. I always have to keep in mind that I am the Adult and I have to treat these kids professionally and carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment