Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Never Ending Year of Middle School

Did you have a good time in Middle School? I sure did. It was a very interesting 3 years of my life in which I learned to become independent and figured out that I hated my life as it was up until that point. I started to learn just what type of people I liked to hang out with and I learned some hard lessons about people.

School starts up again tomorrow, I can't wait to see the new young ones and see my old young ones. I saw some of them at the County' Back to School Fair. It was great! It's always wonderful to see kids getting active and volunteering. Especially because 2 of the 3 kids from my school who were here have some very active personalities. It heartens me to see that they are putting their activeness to good use.

I'm really exited for tomorrow. I think that's a good thing for someone who's still pretty new at her job right?

No comments:

Post a Comment